It’s crunch time for a lot of parents with kids heading back to school but how about one last family hurrah before the kids hit their books and pencils?
In case you haven’t heard yet, Discover Card and Six Flags teamed up to bring us exclusive Discover perks and values for all card members. We recently revisited Six Flags in Gurnee again and thanks to Discover, we had the best time ever!
Additional benefits of the partnership for Discover cardmembers include:
• A family four-pack of tickets for $99 (to mid-October 2010)
• A Discover-branded gate providing cardmembers an expedited entrance experience
• Discover-branded family meal packages at significant savings
• Exclusive access to “Coasters After Dark” events for Discover cardmembers, allowing them to
enjoy the parks after regular operating hours on select dates throughout the season
• 5% off on anything you purchase with your Discover card inside the park from the parking, to games, to food, gifts, etc.
Being a mom of three and with ages ranging from 3 to 10, I’m happy to see that there are many options for my youngest one. We also had the opportunity to try the “Flash Pass” for the first time and I can say that we will probably never visit the park without getting one again. The park also boast to be the “cleanest park in the country” and I have to say that we were not disappointed.
This is also the first time we made it to Hurricane Harbor and it will definitely not be our last. Good thing that Discover and Six Flags have teamed up for 3 years, because we’ll be spending even more time in Six Flags Great America in Gurnee using our Discover Card!