You can download the PDF directly here.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Stacey Hoffer Weckstein
Tel: (217) 714-3023
MOM BLOGGERS JOINED THE REVAMP PROJECT JOURNEY
An 8-week Program to Renew, Refresh, Reinvent, and Rev-up Mom’s Body, Mind, & Heart
MJ Tam of Chicagonista.com and Stacey Hoffer Weckstein of MomRenewal.com, co-founders of the ReVamp Project, are launching a two-month fit and fabulous adventure in Chicago starting on September 15th. A total of 11 influential Chicago mom bloggers will be putting themselves back onto their priority list by participating in the ReVamp Project, which focuses on fitness, nutrition, family, wealth, love, and beauty as they begin to put themselves back onto their priority list.
“This is the first step for moms to find themselves again and an extra step for moms to feel fabulous about themselves” says MJ Tam. “The ReVamp Project is about bringing back Me Time into our lives because we all know that a good mom is a healthy mom!”
Several successful Chicago businesses sponsors will be engaging and inspiring moms to live their best lives.The participants’ journey will be documented weekly in http://www.ReVampProject.com
- Total Results Training (http://totalresultstraining.com) will be helping moms revamp their bodies during a two-week fitness boot camp.
- Soul to Soul Parenting (http://www.annieburnside.com) will host a parenting workshop to empower moms to create deeper connections and revamp their families.
- Matthew Sapaula of Money Smart Radio (http://www.moneysmartradio.com) will inspire moms to revamp their wealth and get ready about money.
- TantraNova (http://www.tantranova.com) will encourage moms to revamp their love lives by building lasting intimacy, love, and fulfillment.
- Mario Tricoci (http://www.tricoci.com) will celebrate moms by revamping their natural beauty.
For more information the ReVamp Project and to learn how to participate in future ReVamp Project events, please contact:
MJ Tam Editor of Chicagonista.com firstname.lastname@example.org (312) 725-6826
Or Stacey Hoffer Weckstein Chief Mom Officer of MomRenewal.com stacey@MomRenewal.com (217)714-3023
# # #
2 thoughts on “ReVamp Project 2010 – Press Release”
This is excellent. Horray for mom’s getting Renewed, Refreshed,& Reinvent!!