Taking a family of 5 in any amusement park can cost quite a lot and that’s why we think it is really smart to take advantage of those loyalty discounts like the Season Pass at Six Flags Great America. I knew the kids would like to visit a couple of times this summer and if I have to pay the general admission for $56.99 each, there’s no way we’d be able to enjoy our all day excursions without worrying on food and other fun purchases that comes along with the trip to Great America. So we decided on getting a season’s pass instead.
Here are other reasons why you should too:
- The Individual Season Pass cost $79.99. Not too much more than paying $56.99 for general admission. It really pays for itself in less than two visits and you get UNLIMITED visits too.
- When you apply for the Season Pass, the pass holder receives a Value Book and you can get FREE or DISCOUNTED tickets for friends to use on select days.
- There are also many other coupons to use in gift shops or other services in the park. 15% off on all purchases all season long at any gift stores with your Season Pass.
- You can even feel like a celebrity! Save $10 Everyday on General Admission for Friends Hurricane Harbor No-wait Access Early Entrance to Grand Music Hall and Pictorium On any Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thursday, any cabana rental can be upgraded to a premium rental for 15% off.
- And last but not the least – Did you know that you can instantly save 5% off on almost everything in Six Flags by just using your Discover Card? Yes, you can!
Disclosure: Our Family’s Season Pass is provided by Discover Card. The opinions expressed here are entirely my own. Heck, my kids LOVE Great America and Six Flags and I love getting discounts from my Discover Card, so it’s a win win situation for all of us! Yay! We’re planning on a weekly Re-Discover trip to Six Flags, so watch out and reDISCOVER Six Flags with us.
One thought on “reDISCOVERing Six Flags Summer 2011: A season to not pass!”
reDISCOVERing Six Flags Summer 2011: A season to not pass! http://t.co/Bfu7WeM @discovercard @sixflags