Under the beautiful urban setting in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is probably the best and most diverse culinary scene in the world. In my own humble opinion, that is. I’ve actually been told by many that I’ll eat well in Malaysia but seeing it was way beyond what I had imagined it to be. Malaysia in my mind (and tummy) is the food mecca of Asia! My wonderful host for this trip is DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur.
Check out this short video below and here are more of my Malaysia posts.
- An Unforgettable Experience in Malaysia – TY to @DoubleTreeKL staff
- Malaysia’s Culinary Scene [with video]
- A visit to the Batu Caves
- #CookieCare – Thanking Teachers in a Local School in Malaysia
- Knockin’ it off with Royal Selangor – coming up soon
- A peek in an old ethnic home in Malaysia – coming up soon