My Malaysian host DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur had me tagging along on what I felt is the most rewarding experience on my entire #DTour travel. Not very often a normal tourist can or would plan to visit a local school and get a chance to talk to students and teachers from another country. I was fascinated in learning more about the school and thanks to the #CookieCare program, I had a first hand experience in saying hello to the friendliest smiles from the children.
This event is part of the #CookieCare program by DoubleTree by Hilton that has surprised and delighted guests with more than 300 million signature warm chocolate chip cookie welcomes at hotels around the world. This time in Malaysia, the delighted guests were the teachers being thanked by children with cookies! All 1200 cookies were distributed. Just check out those beautiful faces below and also read more of my Malaysia posts:
- An Unforgettable Experience in Malaysia – TY to @DoubleTreeKL staff
- Malaysia’s Culinary Scene [with video]
- A visit to the Batu Caves
- #CookieCare – Thanking Teachers in a Local School in Malaysia
- Knockin’ it off with Royal Selangor – coming up soon
- A peek in an old ethnic home in Malaysia – coming up soon
Disclaimer: I am one of the official #DTourist with DoubleTree by Hilton and currently traveling Asia. I am compensated as part of the #DTour program but thoughts are entirely my own.