The Brazilian Churrascaria, Fogo De Chao, is known for the all-you-can-eat barbecued meats prepared in the traditional gaucho way. If you have never been to Fogo De Chao before, be prepared to feast on their delicious selections of bacon-wrapped chicken, lamb chops, Picanha top sirloin, filet mignon, and more that comes in a steady stream of serving when your round table cards are facing red side up. If you’ve had enough for the moment, then face the green side up until you are ready for more. Not to mention the array of selections from the buffet bar of salads, cheeses, olives, and meats like prosciutto to whet your appetites even more. To thoroughly enjoy this full-on meat lover’s paradise, you’d have to plan ahead and give yourself a lot of time to just sit and enjoy. A roll-a-way bed to your car after dinner is what you will probably wish to have after your Fogo De Chao meal.
Not enough time, but still want the delicious food that Fogo De Chao has to offer? Stop by the Bar Fogo instead! The good news is that Bar Fogo now features an expanded menu that includes a refined array of new Brazilian Bites, Brazilian-inspired craft cocktails, and South American wines.
Bar Fogo Happy Hour is available Monday through Friday from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. and features new Happy Hour prices that everyone can appreciate, from $4 Brazilian Bites & Beers to $6 South American Wines and $8 Brazilian Inspired Cocktails.
Bar Fogo’s new offerings were designed with everyday occasions in mind and offer uniquely craveable items found only at Fogo de Chão. A sample of the new small plates include:
- Braised Beef Rib Sliders: Brazilian Xingu beer braised beef is topped with caramelized onions and smoked provolone, served on a brioche bun.
- Brazilian Empanadas: Flaky pastry filled with spicy picanha and onions served with Chimichurri aioli for dipping.
- Garlic Shrimp: Four jumbo shrimp sautéed in garlic butter with sweet peppers and onions, served with passion fruit dipping sauce.
The expanded Bar Fogo menu also features new hand-crafted Caipirinhas and Brazilian-inspired cocktails including:
- Strawberry Hibiscus Caipirinha: Silver cachaça mixed with hibiscus-infused syrup, fresh strawberries, and lime for a tasty twist on Brazil’s national cocktail.
- (MY FAVORITE!) Mango Habanero Caipirinha: Limes, Mangoes and habanero peppers muddled with silver cachaça for a sizzling kick destined to jumpstart any Happy Hour.
- Brazilian Gentleman: Knob Creek Rye Bourbon, passion fruit, tawny port, Amargo Chuncho bitters and honey blend seamlessly in this premium cocktail.
- Brazilian Nights: Belvedere Vodka joins forces with passion fruit, cinnamon honey, lemon ginger tincture and La Marca Prosecco for the ultimate evening drink
Fogo De Chao Chicagoland Locations: